Sunday, August 8, 2010

the picture doesn't match the bio

So, I was bored last night and went on Jdate even though I never have any luck on that site.  I had noticed a guy called 'German Jew' checked me out again so I sent him a note saying hello.  He wrote back and sounded like he had potential at first. His bio stated he had a law degree and that he was in the Merchant Marine- whatever that is.  Then, we started talking and he said he had gone on a date that day but the girl seemed to like him more than he liked her/ no chemistry.  I said I understood and had had the same experience.  Then, he laid it out:  He was basically a student in the Merchant Marine- again, never heard of the organization- and he had no job! I asked if him it was difficult to date w/out a job (read- why the hell are you trying to meet women, then?) and he said he gets lonely.  I told him I imagine most of us online are lonely at times.  So, not gonna meet the German Jew. 
I really want to see Nick again anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment