Friday, August 6, 2010

I don't like playing games

Why is it thato the man has the upper hand and that the man 'enjoys the chase'?  I want to call Nick but I am following the 'rules'.  I've been talking to Nick for a few days online and then on the phone twice for a total of 6 hours on the phone which was really fun. The 2nd conversation we had got a little crazy because we were asking eachother a lot of personal questions. 
He's very funny because he's very observant.  We later agreed that we only laugh when things are funny.  We talked about fantasy weekend getaways and also just enjoying the journey on the way to the getaway.  He is very proud of buying his single mother sister a Volvo and restoring it for her.  It's a beautiful car and I am really impressed by his great relationship with his sister and Mother. 
So, he asked me out on a Monday for the following Sunday so I suggested Thursday night instead.  I told him I didn't want to wait that long to meet him.  I felt a little assertive so i told him he should be flattered that I want to meet him asap.
He offered to pick me up and I know people say it's a bad idea to invite someone to your home but I trust him. He works for my temple and we have people in common. 
So, he picked me up and here's a great first:  We were sitting in the backyard and he looked at me and siad "i want to kiss you but don't want to mess up your lipstick"! I loved it and said 'it's okay'!
So, he kissed me, then we went into the house and we made out in the kitchen! Before we even headed out for our date. 

No comments:

Post a Comment